Yes I Can!

Yes I Can! Oklahoma Youth Alumni Network (1-800-397-2945) assists eligible youth who have left Oklahoma DHS or Tribal custody and care on or after their 18th birthday to live as well adjusted, active members of the community. This support could be providing financial assistance, resources, or case management. Youth participating in Yes I Can! should recognize and accept personal responsibility for their transition from foster care to adulthood.

What’s new

  • Tip: If you aged out of Tribal foster care you are eligible for our services, so call us and set up an aftercare case.


YD Funds Example

  • Need a bed or a couch? Call us with help paying for furniture.